Ironstrike Tahoma 1600 Wood-Burning Stove
The Ironstrike Tahoma 1600 wood-burning stove offers quality construction and solid performance.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
Clean, simple styling and all black finish makes this wood-burning stove a complimentary fit for any decor. The Tahoma 1600 stove comes standard with a sturdy pedestal base, large door, and ceramic glass for easy viewing and exceptional heat transfer.
- 2.1 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 18” logs
- 55,600 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 700-1,400 square feet
- Large rectangular door provides an expansive view of the burning fire
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort
- Standard black pedestal base included
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Dimension||30-1/4"H X 24-3/8"W X 21-3/4"D|
|Max Heat Output||55,600 BTUs/hr|
|Approx. Heating Area||700-1,400 sq. ft.|
|Max Log Length||18"|
|Burn Time||7-9 hrs.|
|Glass Dimensions||8-3/4"H X 17-3/8"W|
|Firebox Volume||2.1 cubic feet|
|Average Particulate Emissions||2.1 g/hr|
|Shipping Weight||280 lbs.|
|Clearances||Ironstrike Tahoma 1600|
|Clearances with Single Wall Chimney Connector||Side 13-3/16" ; Rear 11-5/8" ; Corner 9"|
|Clearances with Double Wall Chimney Connector||Side 9-5/8" ; Rear 9-3/8" ; Corner 6"|
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.