IronStrike Montage Contemporary Pellet Stove
This stove meets 2016 EPA Regulations
The IronStrike Montage pellet stove is perfect for the contemporary home. With a variable flame height, you have complete control over the look of the fire. With 32,000 BTU's of efficient heat output, the Montage EPA pellet stove is sure to keep you warm.
- Photos (4)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
The IronStrike Montage™ pellet stove is truly designed for modern times. Offering four distinct trim kits, the Montage pellet can be customized to fit nearly any decor. Because the large hopper and automatic feed system erases the need for steady fire maintenance, operating the stove is easy, unproblematic and economical. The Montage pellet stove effectively burns standard-grade fuel, saving expense while delivering dependable, low-maintenance heat. This stove is the ultimate in modern comfort— beauty, efficiency and above all performance.
- Reflective ceramic glass effectively radiates heat and blocks firebox view when not in use.
- Wall mount thermostat precisely controls room temperature and provides fully automatic operation.
- Effectively burns standard- and premium-grade fuel in fully automatic mode, offering a dependable, low-maintenance heat source.
- Large 50 lb. hopper and automatic feed system eliminates constant tending to the fire and burnout.
- Patented UltraGrate™ achieves nearly 100% combustion efficiency.
- FastFire™ self-ignitor for one-button starting.
- Ash drawer is easily accessible and can be removed quickly for simple cleaning.
- 20 Year Warranty
- Four different trim kits are available: Arch, Artisan, Contemporary and Cast-iron Gothic Arch.
- Can be vented horizontally through an outside wall.
- A decorative log set can be added to complete the look.
|Model||IronStrike Montage Pellet Stove|
|Controls||Variable Flame / Variable Blower|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Flue Size||3" Rear Vent|
|Ship. Weight||285 lb.|
|Ship. Volume||22.06 cu. ft.|
|Floor Protection Requirements||Front & Sides: 6”(152 mm) Back: Up to 6”(152 mm)|
|Hopper Capacity||55 Lbs|
|Burn time||15 - 37 hours|
|Fuse, Control Board Fuse, Igniter||5 Amp, 250 volt, 3AGw 6 Amp, 125 volt|
|Convection (room air) Blower||150 CFM; 1.5 Amps, 2175 rpm|
|Combustion Blower||95 CFM: 1.0 Amps, 3000 rpm|
|Auger Motor Standard Features||1.25 RPM; 0.48 Amps|
Montage Pellet Stove Dimensions
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.