IronStrike Madison Park Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert
The IronStrike Madison Park Gas Insert has a warm glowing log set cast from real wood and the natural distribution of the flames create an amazingly realistic burn. The Madison Park Direct Vent Gas Insert has high heat output and circulating blower, the Madison Park delivers exceptional warmth and comfort. The Madison Park is listed for both masonry and zero clearance installations.
- Photos (4)
- Extended Info
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The Madison Park™ gas fireplace insert brings convenience and efficient heating to an existing wood-burning fireplace. The Madison Park Direct Vent Gas Insert is listed to fit zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the IronStrike Madison Park gas insert turns your standard fireplace into a cost-effective heat source that displays a realistic gas fire for brilliant warmth and ambiance.
- High-detail, hand painted log set and realistic fireplace depth.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the flame appearance and glow of an authentic wood-burning fire.
- Standard accent lighting can be used to complement the burning fire or provide a stylish way to add lighting to a room without adding heat.
- Choose between 3 distinctive styles of accessory facades to match the look of your existing décor
- Wireless Total Comfort Control™ remote system provides precise heat control.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Standard 155-CFM blower to circulate warmth in your home.
- From the convenience of your sofa, use your Total Comfort Control remote to adjust the room temperature around the exact area where you are relaxing.
- Six heat and blower settings give you precise control to efficiently heat the space around you.
- In addition to temperature control, enjoy six lighting settings and pilot operation directly from the included remote control
- The interior of the firebox can be complemented by choosing 1 of 3 brick interiors or by opting for reflective black enamel to enhance the look of the fire.
|Model||Madison Park 27||Madison Park 32|
|BTU INPUT NG:||21,000 - 30,000 BTU/hr||23,000 - 34,000 BTU/hr|
|BTU INPUT LP:||20,000 - 25,000 BTU/hr||28,000 - 34,000 BTU/hr|
|HEATING CAPACITY:||500 - 1,500 square feet||500 - 1,750 square feet|
|Minimum Fireplace Width||27"||32"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||18"||19-1/2"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||15"||16"|
|AFUE EFFICIENCY:||67% (NG) 70% (LP)||71% (NG) 74% (LP)|
|ENERGUIDE:||68% (NG) 71% (LP)||65% (NG) 70% (LP)|
|Model||Madison Park 34|
|BTU INPUT NG:||25,000 - 38,000 BTU/hr|
|BTU INPUT LP:||27,000 - 35,500 BTU/hr|
|HEATING CAPACITY:||500 - 2,000 square feet|
|Minimum Fireplace Width||34"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||24"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||16"|
|AFUE EFFICIENCY:||67% (NG) 73% (LP)|
|ENERGUIDE:||64% (NG) 68% (LP)|
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
IronStrike Madison Park Gas Insert Burn Video