Canyon ST310 IronStrike Stove - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page exists for informational purposes only.
Formly known as the Lennox Brand, IHP introduces the new: IronStrike Canyon ST310 Extra-large, EPA Phase II-certified, and EPA Phase III Wood Stove combines unsurpassed non-catalytic heating with a choice of finishes to fit any style decor. The Canyon ST310 Freestanding Wood Stove is Washington and Canada Approved!
- Each Country Collection wood stove is EPA Phase ll–certified and built with an advanced non-catalytic combustion system that not only burns the wood, but also the smoke, providing clean emissions, a clear viewing window, and extra heat. Premium-grade materials, quality craftsmanship, and sophisticated technology ensures a lifetime of warmth.
- Photos (5)
- Extended Info
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
The Canyon™ ST310 is the perfect stove to heat larger homes, with the ability to warm up to 3,500 square feet with burn times of 7–12 hours. It offers the functional advantage of a multi-level top while providing greater radiant surface area for heat output and two cooktop surfaces. To add your distinctive style, the Canyon can be customized with door, trim, and blower options for a perfect, personalized appearance.
- The CountryTM Collection name is synonymous with quality products and clean-burning technology. Each Country Collection wood stove is EPA Phase II–certified and built with an exclusive non-catalytic combustion system that not only burns the wood, but also the smoke, providing clean emissions, a clear viewing window, and extra heat. A unique combination of premium-grade materials, quality craftsmanship, and sophisticated technology ensures that every wood stove we make will provide you and your family a lifetime of warmth.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox, creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists the ignition of fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment
- Five unique door finishes and a choice of glass styling options
- Pedestal or leg choices provide customization for personalized styling preference
IronStrike Country Wood Stove Breakdown
- Ceramic-Fiber Blanket
10 times the insulation value of firebrick, resulting in higher efficiencies and crystal clear glass for your viewing benefit
- Refractory Baffle
Helps ignite fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions, allowing you to burn green
- Integral Airwash System
Combustion air enters the firebox, sweeping across the viewing glass, for perfectly clear and clean glass everytime. Less maintenance for the consumer, and a wide-open, large view of the fire
- Secondary Combustion
Stainless steel afterburner tubes create a secondary burn, allowing clean emissions and utilizing a previously wasted fuel source. Get more heat out of every log, keeping your fuel costs low
- Heavy-Duty Door
- Premium Materials
The exterior of every stove is made from heavy-gauge steel and all critical parts inside the firebox are made of stainless steel for long service life.
|Specifications||IronStrike Canyon ST310 Wood Stove|
|View Style||Front View|
|Heating Capacity||2,000-3,500 sq. ft.|
|Max Log Length||22-1/2"|
|Tested and Approved||Phase-II Phase-III (WA state) and Canada|
|Stove Dimensions||28-1/2”W x 41-1/2”H x 23-1/2”D|
|Venting Type||8" or 6"|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
IronStrike Canyon ST310 Freestanding Wood Stove Shown with Gold Door, and Legs
IronStrike Canyon ST310 Freestanding Wood Stove Shown with Nickel Door, and Legs
IronStrike Canyon ST310 Freestanding Wood Stove Shown with Nickel Door, and Pedestal
IronStrike Canyon ST310 Freestanding Wood Stove Shown with Nickel Door, and Black Legs
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)