Heartland Classic Electric Range / Electric Cookstove
Heartland turns up your cooking performance with the durable Euro/ Kera ceramic top Electric Range. This beautiful antique style electric cookstove provides you with both performance and style. The cooktop boasts high performance ribbon burners to maximize boiling performance from 2,500W down to an ideal low simmer. Even heat distribution ensures uniform cooking and for cooks who like clean up to be as easy as the meal, the smooth surface is easy to wipe and the recessed cooking surface helps to control messy spills.
- Photos (10)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
Heartland Classic Electric Range / Electric Cookstove Features
Model 6210 - 48” Classic Electric
- • Temperature sensor to cycle burner on and off if it overheats or is left unattended
- • Proximity heat indicators that stay lit until the burners are cool enough to touch
- • A 16” bridge element with three control zones for a total of 4,400 W of power and a handy warming zone
- • Large capacity 4 cu. ft. electric convection, self clean oven with 3 oven racks and 4 levels
- • Temperature controlled warming drawer that ranges from 1300 F to 2200 F
- • Humidity control feature in the drawer allows adjustment for moist or crisp
- • Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11” diameter plates (19.25” wide x 5” high x 19.75” deep)
- • Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- • Utensil drawer and tray storage compartment
- • Quiet and efficient 350 cfm exhaust system in overhead storage cabinet
Model 8210 - 30” Classic Electric
- • Same features as the 48” but with 4 burners and without the utensil drawer and storage compartment.
- • All Heartland Ranges carry a One (1) year limited warranty
Any worries about a ceramic cooktop? You shouldn’t have, because it has an inherent strength that will thrive under the daily rigors of your cooking – making it the strongest cooktop surface available. To demonstrate, we dropped a steel ball from a height of close to 20” – and we did it repeatedly.
Even after the elements had been switched to high, the steel ball test was completely successful – and the cooktop was as smooth and sleek as when we started. No cracking, breaking or any other adverse effects. Note: This test was done in a controlled environment and should not be attempted at home.
|Model||8210 30" Electric Cookstove||6210 48" Electric Cookstove|
|Features||The overhead compartment contains an exhaust fan that can be vented outside or used with a charcoal filter|
|Finishes||Enameled with nickel trim|
|Dimensions||29 3/4″ x 28″ x 66 1/4″||47 1/2″ x 28″ x 66 1/4″|
|Cooking Elements||4 burners||6 burners|
|Oven Size||4.0 cu. ft.|
|Broil Element||3,000 watts|
|Electrical Requirements||240 volts|
|Warranty||All components have a 1 year warranty in parts & labor with the exception of oven lamps & charcoal filters. Oven heating elements (bake and broil) have a 3 years warranty in parts and labor. Glass tops/Surface elements – Defects in painted or porcelain enamel finish or plated surface.|
Heartland Electric Range / Electric Cookstove Dimensions
Heartland Electric Range / Electric Cookstove Specifications
Heartland Electric Range / Electric Cookstove Clearances
|30" Electric Range 8210-CDG- (pick color)||Self-cleaning Electric Convection Oven; 4 Burner Electric Cooktop||$6,199|
|48" Electric Range 6210-CDG- (pick color)||Self-cleaning Electric Convection Oven; 6 Burner Electric Cooktop||$7,699|
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Heartland Classic Range / Cookstoves Product Review Video