Hearthstone Mansfield 8012
The Mansfield 8012 wood stove is hand-crafted in Vermont by Hearthstone and is designed to provide sustained heat, even in the coldest climates, with low particulate emissions and is EPA certified. Each stove is a complement of cast iron and hand-selected soapstone - making each Mansfield beautifully unique!
- Photos (4)
- Add Review
This stunning stove, the Mansfield 8012, is in the Hearthstone Select Collection of soapstove stoves. Hearthstone has also incorporated into this beauty the benefits of advanced wood burning technology (without the cost and maintenance of a catalytic converter) to produce large amounts of heat and be clean burning. Mansfield 8012: warmth plus style!
- 3.2 cubic foot firebox with extra wide door – easy loading and deep firebox allow logs up to 19” in length
- Single air intake – stove control is easy and can produce more consistent heat
- Open/close ash grate and removable ash drawer – clean easy ash removal even while fire is burning
- Unmatched fire viewing – flame/light present from gases ignited off the burning wood by a secondary air tube, even with low burning rate
- Non-catalytic combustion system – complete combustion = 1) greater efficiency; more heat from less wood, 2) clean burning; reduced smoke and creosote build-up
- Outside air adapter – provides improved efficiency in airtight homes, and reduces cold drafts along the floor
- Rear heat shield – allows more placement options by reducing clearance requirements, and creates a convection passageway between shield and back of stove to allow optional fan to circulate air through the house more effectively
- Fan with built-in thermostat and rheostat (rear heat shield required) – helps spread heat evenly throughout the home, fan only operates when the stove is at a significant heat level and the rheostat controls the fan speed
Blue Black Enamel
SoapStone Finish - Polished Gray
About Soapstone Stoves:
The firebox of a soapstone stove is actually constructed of stone - soapstone holds and radiates heat but also has the benefit of being able to withstand direct flames indefinitely. The stove’s top, back and sides are made of thick pieces of stone forming the interior and exterior wall of the stove.
The heat quality of stone is more even and comfortable than steel, cast iron or refractory bricks and the surface temperature is safer in that it does not get as hot.
In addition, natural patterns in soapstone are beautiful and that beauty transfers to the attractive uniqueness of each stove and high temperatures only deepens the stone’s rich color.
Soapstone stoves crafted by Hearthstone use a combination of materials maximizing the benefits of each to deliver warmth plus beauty.
|Specifications||Mansfield 8012 Wood Stove|
|Heats up to||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Burn Time||up to 10 hours|
|Heat Life||up to 14 hours|
|EPA Rating||2.9 grams per hour|
|Maximum Log Length||21"|
|Firebox Capacity||3.2 cubic feet|
|Flue Exit & Diameter||top - 6"|
|Optional Blower Kit||yes|
|Actual Weight (lbs.)||550|
|Mobile Home Certified||yes|
|Clearances (With single wall pipe & no rear heat shield)|
|Clearances (With double-wall pipe & rear heat shield)|
|Minimum Size (US)||38-1/2" W x 46" D|
|Minimum Size (Canada)||43" W x 50" D|
|Minimum R-value||Ember protection|
|Accessories||Mansfield 8012 Wood Stove|
|3" Outside Air Adapter||90-57004|
|Glass Replacement Kit||90-57005|
|Rear Heat Shield Kit||90-57200|
Blue Black Finish
Brown Enamel Finish
Matte Black Finish
|Mansfield - Matte Black||$3,599.00|
|Mansfield - Brown Enamel||$3,999.00|
|Outside Air Kit||$69.00|
This product qualifies for free residential delivery with lift gate service within the lower 48 states. A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.