Hearthstone Craftsbury 8391
This stunning woodstove, the Craftsbury 8391, is in the Hearthstone Hergōm Cast Iron Collection - Hergōm being the Spanish foundry where every Hearthstone cast iron wood stove has its distinctive European beginnings. The Craftsbury wood burning stove also has exclusive design features for complete combustion providing efficient, economical, safe and clean heat.
- Photos (6)
- Add Review
The Craftsbury 8391 wood stove is hand-crafted in Vermont by Hearthstone and is manufactured with the most fundamental, yet elegant and timeless material – cast iron. Cast Iron woodstoves, an American and European favorite, are renowned for their superb heat conduction and remarkable resilience.
The Hearthstone 8391 embossed cast iron stove is built with classic good looks and modern heating technology. With abundant heating capacity, the Craftsbury is perfect for heating any smaller home or a large room and also offers an oversized self-cleaning window for great fire viewing!
- 1.5 cubic foot firebox, accepts up to 17” logs
- Top or Rear flue collar flexible installation to install as a free standing unit or as a hearth stove
- Non-catalytic combustion system – complete combustion which equals 1) greater efficiency; more heat from less wood, and 2) clean burning; reduced smoke and creosote build-up
- Single Air intake – stove control is easy and can produce more consistent heat
- Unmatched fire viewing – flame/light present from gases ignited off the burning wood by a secondary air tube, even with low burning rate
- Outside air adapter – provides improved efficiency in “airtight” homes and reduces cold drafts along the floor
|Specifications||Craftsbury 8391 Wood Stove|
|Heats up to||1,300 sq.ft.|
|Burn Time||Up to 6 hours|
|Heat Life||Up to 7 hours|
|EPA Rating||3.78 grams/hr|
|Height (includes flue collar)||27-7/8" (top exit)|
|Depth (includes flue collar)||21" (top exit) 23" (rear exit)|
|Maximum Log Length||17"|
|Firebox Capacity||1.5 cubic ft.|
|Flue Diameter||Top or Rear exit 6" flue collar|
|Optional Blower Kit||Yes|
|Actual Weight (lbs.)||313|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Clearances (With single wall pipe & no rear heat shield)|
|Clearances (With double-wall pipe & rear heat shield)|
|Minimum Size (US)||35" W x 31 1/2" D|
|Minimum Size (Canada)||98cm x 109 cm|
|Accessories Description||Hearthstone SKU|
|3" Outside Air Adaptor||90-53210|
|Gloss Brown Spray Paint||90-58120|
|Matte Black Spray Paint||90-58110|
|Rear Heat Shield CRA||93-68900|
|SCREEN, DOOR, CRA||93-69900|
|TOUCH UP BLACK ENAMEL||90-58007N|
|TOUCH UP BROWN ENAMEL||90-58004N|
|TOUCH-UP, BASIL ENAMEL||90-58083|
|Craftsbury - Matte Black||$1,699.00|
|Craftsbury - Brown Enamel||$2,099.00|
|Craftsbury - Basil Enamel||$2,099.00|
|Outside Air Kit||$79.00|
There is a a flat $200.00 shipping charge to locations in the continental U.S. Shipping rates vary for other locations. Call for details.
A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.
Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.