XTD 1.9 Flame Energy Wood Burning Stove
This product was discontinued in 2016. This page is provided for informational purposes.
Built by SBI (Osburn), these continuously welded, uni-body steel wood stoves are manufactured in North America with North American steel by Flame Energy.
- Photos (0)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
This wood burning stove from Flame is ideal if you don't have a fireplace in your house and you're looking for simple, traditional heat. With a firebox measuring 2.0 cubic feet and holding logs up to 20 inches long, this allows the stove to output up to 75,000 BTUs and can effectively heat up to 1,900 square feet of space. The convenient ash drawer at the base of the pedestal which allows easy clean up and maintenence makes this a nice and easy stove to have in your home.
- Model Number: FL-045
- High efficiency wood stove recommended for areas of up to 1900 sq. ft.
- Metallic black freestanding pedestal model
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- 130 CFM blower with variable speed control (AC03095)
- 3" Fresh air kit (AC01240)
- Blower thermodisc kit (on/off) (AC05530)
- Fresh air kit adapter (3") (AC03050)
|Specifications||Flame Energy XTD 1.9|
|Type of fuel||Wood|
|Recommended surface||1050 to 1900 sq. ft.|
|Maximum output - EPA test wood||38700 BTU|
|Maximum output - seasoned cord wood||75000 BTU|
|Exterior dimensions||25½"W x 25¾"D x 30¾"H|
|Exhaust pipe diameter||6"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the back||6 5/8"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the side||12 13/16"|
|Type of chimney||2,100 deg. F (1150 deg. C)|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Minimum chimney height||12' (3,66 m)|
|Firebox dimensions||21¼"W x 16¾"D|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Door opening dimensions||17¾"W x 9"H|
|Type of door||Glass with cast iron frame|
|Minimum clearances to combustibles *|
|(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)|
|Single walled pipe||Double walled pipe|
|Glass surface||16¼"W x 9½"H|
|Weight||395 lbs (180 kg)|
|Test standard - safety||ULC S-627, UL 1482|
|Test standard - emissions||EPA Method 28|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Measured from floor. Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. If necessary, consult the owner's manual for information on these clearances to combustible materials.
|Our Price||Discontinued Item|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to answer your inquiry.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)