NXT-I Flame Energy Wood Burning Stove
Built by SBI (Osburn), these continuously welded, uni-body steel wood stoves are manufactured in North America with North American steel by Flame Energy.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
- Model Number: FL-050
- High efficiency wood stove recommended for areas of up to 2000 sq. ft. Metallic black freestanding pedestal model
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- 130 CFM blower with variable speed control (AC03095)
- 3" Fresh air kit (AC01240)
- Blower thermodisc kit (on/off) (AC05530)
- Fresh air kit adapter (3") (AC03070)
|Specifications||Flame Energy NXT-I|
|Type of fuel||Wood|
|Recommended surface||1050 to 2000 sq. ft.|
|Maximum output - EPA test wood||29400 BTU|
|Maximum output - seasoned cord wood||80000 BTU|
|Exterior dimensions||25"W x 29"D x 33½"H|
|Exhaust pipe diameter||6"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the back||7 3/16"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the side||12 3/8"|
|Type of chimney||2,100 deg. F (1150 deg. C)|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Minimum chimney height||12' (3,66 m)|
|Firebox dimensions||17"W x 19¼"D|
|Maximum log length||18"|
|Door opening dimensions||15½"W x 9¾"H|
|Type of door||Glass with cast iron frame|
|Minimum clearances to combustibles *|
|(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)|
|Single walled pipe||Double walled pipe|
|Glass surface||14½"L x 10¼"H|
|Weight||420 lbs (191 kg)|
|Test standard - safety||ULC S-627, UL 1482|
|Test standard - emissions||EPA Method 28|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Measured from floor. Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. If necessary, consult the owner's manual for information on these clearances to combustible materials.
Shipping is included within the continental USA.
Some exceptions may apply.
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to answer your inquiry.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)