NXT-I Flame Energy Wood Burning Stove
Built by SBI (Osburn), these continuously welded, uni-body steel wood stoves are manufactured in North America with North American steel by Flame Energy.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
- Model Number: FL-050
- High efficiency wood stove recommended for areas of up to 2000 sq. ft. Metallic black freestanding pedestal model
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 76%
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- 130 CFM blower with variable speed control (AC03095)
- 3" Fresh air kit (AC01240)
- Blower thermodisc kit (on/off) (AC05530)
- Fresh air kit adapter (3") (AC03070)
|Specifications||Flame Energy NXT-I|
|Type of fuel||Wood|
|Recommended surface||1050 to 2000 sq. ft.|
|Maximum output - EPA test wood||29400 BTU|
|Maximum output - seasoned cord wood||80000 BTU|
|Exterior dimensions||25"W x 29"D x 33½"H|
|Exhaust pipe diameter||6"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the back||7 3/16"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the side||12 3/8"|
|Type of chimney||2,100 deg. F (1150 deg. C)|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Minimum chimney height||12' (3,66 m)|
|Firebox dimensions||17"W x 19¼"D|
|Maximum log length||18"|
|Door opening dimensions||15½"W x 9¾"H|
|Type of door||Glass with cast iron frame|
|Minimum clearances to combustibles *|
|(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)|
|Single walled pipe||Double walled pipe|
|Glass surface||14½"L x 10¼"H|
|Weight||420 lbs (191 kg)|
|Test standard - safety||ULC S-627, UL 1482|
|Test standard - emissions||EPA Method 28|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Measured from floor. Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. If necessary, consult the owner's manual for information on these clearances to combustible materials.
** Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Please call or email us today to order! One of our sales consultants will help you on your way to great, home wood-fired cooking!
Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)