Fire Chief Model 1500 EPA Certified Wood Burning Indoor Furnace by HY-C
The Fire Chief Model 1500 brings clean burning technology with longer burn times than ever in an EPA Certified Forced Air Indoor Wood Burning Furnace.
Burning with wood is a smart fuel choice. Wood is sustainable, renewable, and cost effective!
- Photos (10)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The feature-loaded EPA Certified Fire Chief FC1500 Wood Burning Indoor Furnace delivers consistent, balanced heat for larger residences. This unit provides longer burn times and distributes more heat than pre-EPA approved furnaces. Its temperature controlled draft blower and self-regulating secondary air control system allow for long, consistent burn times that do not require supervision. Fire Chief’s use of the industry’s strongest high capacity, 3-speed adjustable draft blower promises reliable distribution and whole-home circulation of heat. The FC1500 dependably heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. with its Clean Burn Technology. Featuring a 4.1 cu. ft. firebox, the FC1500 accepts 20” logs and distributes 150,000 BTUs of heat. This Fire Chief furnace is equipped with a 360° cast iron roller grate system and stainless-steel ash pan guaranteeing simple maintenance and high efficiency furnace operation. The FC1500 rear-mounted draft blower and side-mounted electrical enclosure streamline the quality design of this model. Enjoy its easy access drop-in filter which keeps the blower clean and also maximizes clean air distribution. Manufactured for over 40 years in St. Louis, Missouri, the FC1500 proudly displays its MADE IN THE USA on every label.
Production of the Fire Chief line of products has been in place with solid engineering and design for 70 years with reliable performance.
Their limited lifetime warranty is backed by that longevity, and their manufacturing excellence using heavy-gauge steel and other high-quality components will bring you the comfort that a top quality Made in the USA Forced Air Indoor EPA Certified Wood Furnace is heating your home.
- Recommended Heating Area Up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- EPA Certified
- Whole-Home Heating Solution
- Extended Burn Time [Up to 12 Hours] with Clean Burn Technology
- 4.1 cu. ft. Firebox
- Stainless Steel Lined Firebox
- Accepts 20” Logs
- Maximum 150,000 BTUs/hr Output
- Digital Thermostat w/ 50cfm Draft Blower
- 185°F Distribution Air Temperature @ Duct Exit
- Tested Emissions: 0.37 lbs./MMBtu
- High Capacity, 3-Speed Adjustable, 1800 CFM Blower
- 360° Cast Iron Roller Grate System with Easy Ash Removal
- Pre-Wired Electrical Components
- Powder Coated Finish
- Integrated Legs Providing Raised Base and Floor Clearance
- Weight: 575 lbs.
- Overall Installed Dimensions: W: 25 ¾” D: 44 ½” H: 52 ½”
- Low Clearance to Combustibles: Side: 6” Back: 12”
- Standard 6” Chimney Connection
- Standard 8” Air Duct Connections
- Fire Chief Furnace Installation Video
- Limited Lifetime Firebox and Grate Warranty, 2-Year Distribution Blower Warranty, 1-Year Electrical Components Warranty
- Made in the USA
|EPA Indoor Wood Furnace||FC1500|
|Heat Area||1500-2500 sq. ft.|
|Burn Time||12 hr.|
|Usable Firebox Dimensions||21.5"L x 16.5"W x 16"H|
|EPA Firebox Volume||4.1 cu. ft.|
|Maximum Heat Output||150,000 BTUs|
|Blower||3-Speed / 1800 CFM Blower|
|Chimney Connection Diameter||6"|
|Air Duct Connection Diameter||8"|
|Overall Dimensions||44.5"L x 25.75"W x 52.5"H|
|Clearance to Combustibles||FC1500|
|-Front/Rear/Sides||48" / 12" / 6"|
|Fire Chief FC1500||$3,049|
This product qualifies for free residential delivery with lift gate service within the lower 48 states (subject to location). A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size, and we will research what is available in your area. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.
Fire Chief Overview