S33 Efel Non-Catalytic Wood Stove-Discontinued
This product has been discontinued, this page is for informational purposes only.
The only wood heating stove with a thermostat and an optional programmable digital remote control. Stunning view of the flames with the clean glass, all backed by 150 years of professional stove building experience. The S33 from Efel Heats up to 1,600 square feet and has rear clearance as low as 12".
- Photos (3)
- Extended Info
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
The wood stove that obeys your commands: You have precise control of the intensity of heat with the programmable digital thermostat and the optional remote control kit, all with the touch of a button from the comfort of your couch. The stove regulates itself automatically according to the selected temperature and you can have a calm fire, a roaring blaze or dancing flames: you decide.
Woodbox combustion technology: Crafted by belgian Artisans, this rugged cast iron stove has internationally patented technology gives you unbeatable control over your wood fire.
How it works: Preheated combustion air (over 390°F) is delivered slowly and evenly over the fire, giving you high efficiency, low emissions and long, even burn times. This advanced technology also keeps the glass crystal clear, even when the stove burns on low setting.
- Saves wood with 80% efficiency (10 hour burn time)
- Rugged cast iron body for optimum heat retention
- Double-glazed window
- Incredibly strong double wall steel + iron construction
- Patented Woodbox Combustion Technology available only from Efel
- Airtight firebox constructed of two layers of 10-gauge steel
- Cast iron door and internal protection plates
- Built-in ash pan, grate and 6" top vent flue connection
- No electricity needed
- Meets or exceeds international emissions standards
- Includes fire safety glove, poker, handles and touch-up paint
- Fast igniting; warms your room more quickly
- Made entirely in Belgium (remote made in China)
- Standard Color: Graphite Black (Painted)
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
|Flue collar size||6"|
|Max burn rate||59,000 BTU/hr|
|EPA Output range||8,600-37,300 BTU/hr|
|Particulate emissions||3.43 g/hr|
|Heating capacity||1,200-1,600 sq ft|
|Max. burn time||up to 10 hrs|
|Max. log length||17"|
|Loading: front Weight||358 lbs|
|Minimum floor protection||35"W x 32"D (USA) 41"W x 42"D (Canada)|
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
If you are planning to cook with a cookstove, you will need to understand some basic fire safety. Remember, extinguishing a grease or oil fire with water is not a good idea.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)