Harmony III Efel Non-Catalytic Wood Stove - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued and inventory has been sold. This page is for informational purposes for those who have already purchased the unit.
The Harmony by Efel could be a comforting, efficient addition to your home with classic styling and advanced non-catalytic technology. Providing you with the most heat from the wood you burn, the solid cast iron body provides superior heat retention. Enjoy a generous view of the flames through the wide, glass-paneled door which is kept clean by an Airwash system that burns off creosote. Whether you wish to heat a small home or a large living area, the Harmony I will effectively provide for your needs.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
- Saves wood with 76% efficiency (24" log length - 10 hour burn time)
- Firebox capacity: 2.89 cubic feet
- Heats up to 2,000 square feet
- Rear clearance as little as 10"
- Durable, rugged cast iron construction for optimum heat retention
- Double-glazed window
- Side and front loading doors
- Top venting 6" flue collar
- Adjustable primary air intake for heat control
- Direct draft mechanism to avoid smoke spillage during refueling
- Generous built-in Ash pan, masked by the stove's lower door
- Cast-iron door and protection plates in combustion chamber
- Meets or exceeds international emissions standards
- Includes fire safety glove, poker, handles and touch-up paint
- Fast igniting; warms your room more quickly
- Made entirely in Belgium, using no Chinese components
- Color: Graphite Black (Painted)
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Clean-Burning and Controllable: Remarkably this advanced combustion technology keeps the glass crystal clear, even when the stove burns on low setting. With the optional remote kit (sold separately), you'll have something never beforeavailable in wood stoves: precise control over the size of the fire, with the touch of your finger, from the comfort of your favorite chair. Reach out, press the button and the flames will obey your commands. You can even precisely program the desired temperature. A calm fire, a roaring blaze or dancing flames; you decide.
Built Smart and Tough: Using a patented design, highly trained artisans and a specially programmed robot welder, Efel fabricates the Woodbox Technology firebox from two layers of 3 millimeter steel. The double layer design is highly efficient and nearly indestructible. The double-glazed window is safer and cleaner, too. Cast iron body is made from recycled materials. (Stoves without Woodbox Technology are made entirely of cast iron. All stoves carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.)
|Specifications||Efel Harmony III|
|Flue collar size||6"|
|Max burn rate||96,600|
|BTU/hr EPA Output range||12,000-60,900|
|BTU/hr Particulate emissions||2.72 g/hr|
|Heating capacity||1,600-2,000 sq ft|
|Max. burn time||up to 10hrs|
|Max. log length||24"|
|Loading||front and side|
|Minimum floor protection||55"W x 45"D (USA and Canada)|
|Rear and Side Clearances|
|Connector Pipe||A B||C D|
|Single Wall||18" 13"||32" 20"|
|Double Wall||14.5" 10"||28.5" 17"|
|Harmony III in Graphite Black (Painted)||$2,560.00|
This product qualifies for FREE shipping within the continental USA!
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)