J.A. Roby Cuistot Wood Cook Stove
Introducing the 1st line of EPA Approved Wood Cook Stoves - Produced in Canada by J.A. Roby
The Cuistot Wood Cook Stove is a beautiful traditional styled cooking range that will add warmth, comfort and a touch of love to your home. The Cuistot Wood Burning Range is a decorative steel and cast iron combination cooking stove. The stove body is made from steel, while the doors and legs are cast iron. The Cuistot Wood Cookstove comes standard with a top warming oven. Purchase the optional enamel cast iron cook plate for easy cook surface cleanup. This model is EPA approved so it qualifies for tax credits!
- Photos (2)
- Extended Info
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The Cuistot Wood Cookstove by J.A. Roby is efficient, stylish, functional and easy to use.
- You will find nothing but Quality on the Cuistot wood cook stove, as J.A. Roby's perfect attention to detail, shows in the aesthics and function of the Cuistot wood cookstove. The Cuistot Wood Buring Range is sure to compliment and warm any kitchen. The Cuistot wood range comes standard with a backsplash and top warming oven. The warming oven tempature ranges approx. 250 degrees farenheit.
- Includes (2) cast iron glass doors, one arched firebox door and one square oven door
- EPA METHOD 28R certified appliance
- Heats Approx : 1000 - 1800(sq.ft)
- Color: metallic black
- Model: pedestal
- Glass air wash system (firebox)
- Easy to access ash drawer
- Food warmer
- Thermometers on oven and food warmer
- Handles, corners and chrome ornaments
- Three removable lids on top
- Low clearance to combustible material
- Baffle: ceramic fiber
- Outdoor air intake
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless steel secondary air system improving gas combustion
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Low emissions 1,9 g/h
- Max log length 20"
- Mobile home approved
- UL/ULC Tested as per applicable standards by Intertek
|Product Specifications||J.A. Roby Cuistot Wood Cook Stove|
|Overall Dimensions||41 ⅝"W X 58 ½"H X 26 ¼"D|
|Fuel Type||Dry seasoned wood|
|Recommended Heating Area||1000 - 1800 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Output||70 000 BTU/h|
|Firebox Dimensions||12"W x 11-5/8"H x 20"D|
|Firebox Size||1.7 cu.ft.|
|Door Opening Dimensions Height||9 1/8"H x 9"W|
|Maximum Log Length||20"|
|Chimney Type||2100° F - Solid Fuel Class A|
|Flue (Chimney) Size||6"|
|Minimum Chimney Height||12'|
|Interior Oven Dimensions||17 ½"W x 12 ½"H x 18 ¾"D|
|Interior Food Warmer Dimensions||39 7/8"W x 10 ¾"H x 16 ¼"D|
|Tested & Approved||ULC S627-00 UL 1482-2011 & EPA Method 28R|
|Minimum Clearances to Combustibles|
|Right & Left Side||10"|
|Right & Left Corners||8"|
|Ceiling||84" (measured from floor)|
|J.A. Roby Cuistot Wood Cook Stove Price|
|Cook Wood Cook Stove - All Black||$4,398|
|Enameled cast iron cooking plate for CUISTOT series, right side||$200|
|Enameled cast iron cooking plate for CUISTOT series, left side||$150|
|Decorative top for CUISTOT series - chrome and mirror||$499|
|Extra Oven Rack||$90|
This product qualifies for free residential delivery with lift gate service within the lower 48 states. A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to talk to like-minded folks from all over.
JA Roby EPA Wood Cook Stove Product Review