Buck Traditional Series 21 Elite Stove - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued in the USA as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page exists for informational purposes only.
The Buck 21 Elite Non-Catalytic freestanding wood stove, provides efficient wood heat, with a convenient underneath wood storage nooket. The Buck Stove Company is known for quality hand-crafted, secondary combustion designed, American made products, at an affordiable cost.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
The Buck Model 21 Elite is a highly efficient (78%) non-catalytic wood stove designed to be installed as a freestanding unit only. The Buck 21 Elite has wood storage below for less mess and more convenience. The Buck 21 Elite Wood Stove can be taken straight out of the box and hooked up to your existing 6 inch flue pipe. Just plug in the blower motor cord, and you are ready to heat your home, with wood. This unit is mobile home approved and approved for use in Canada. Buck Stove 21 Elite Wood Stove is a true heating powerhouse rated at over 41,000 BTU's to give you enough quality heat for most any home. The Buck 21 Elite Freestanding Wood Stove comes standard to include: Pedestal with Wood Box, Blower, and 6" flue.
Buck Stove Company since 1975 Commitment to Excellence
- American Made in the U.S.A.
- Unmatched Product, Unmatched People, Unmatched Pride
- Handcrafted design and workmanship
Non-Catalytic Wood Stoves
- Homeowners will save both money and time with a non-catalytic wood burning model. While both easier to start and operate, the non-catalytic wood stove is ideal for those with less heating demands on their wood stoves.
- Non-Catalytic Features: lower cost lively flame picture, no catalytic combustor to replace, and best of all, it's easier to operate! Primary combustion air enters the stove and is preheated then introduced above the glass doors. This primary air flow is adjustable and provides control of fuel burn rate and heat output.The sweeping action of the airwash system helps keep the glass clean for better view of the fire, without constantly cleaning the glass! Jets of combustion air enter through the shoe refractory and maintain a superheated primary combustion zone of coals and burning fuel where combustible gasses ignite as they pass into the secondary combustion zone. Flames entering the highly insulated secondary combustion chamber are further mixed with staged secondary combustion air which provides the optimum level of oxygen to more completely burn off any remaining combustible gasses. This results in lower emissions, higher efficiency and a stable, even heat output from your stove.
- Stove Dimensions: 44"H x 24 1/2"W x 20"D
- Heat Capacity - 800 - 1,800 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 41,200
- Emissions G/H- 4.4
- Firebox Volume - 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length - 11" Front to Back
- This model does not have an ashpan
- This model comes with a blower
- Flu Size - 6" Top Exit
- Efficiency - 76.89%
- This model is Mobile Home Approved
- Weight - 368 Lbs
- **Hearth Pad Size 33" W x 40" D
- Door Colors Available in: Black, Pewter, and Gold
- Spring Doors Handles Availble in: Black (standard), or Gold
|Specifications||Model 21 Elite Non-Catalytic|
|Stove Dimensions||44"H x 24 1/2"W x 20"D|
|Heating Capacity||800 - 1,200 Sq. Feet|
|Firebox Volume||1.6 cu ft|
|Log length||11" Front to Back|
|Pedestal||Yes w/ Wood Storage|
|Hearth Pad Size||33" W x 40" D|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Tested and Approved||For Canada|
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)