Buck Model 384 Vent Free Contemporary Gas Stove
The Model 384 is a versatile unit designed to work with any space in your home! It may be installed freestanding on Queen Anne legs, with an optional pedestal, in your choice of three mantels, or as a masonry fireplace insert. The 384 can be inserted into a fireplace with an optional trim kit and is also a zero-clearance unit for new construction or remodeling projects.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
- Unit Dimensions: 32" wide x 23 1/4" high x 14 1/4" deep (31 1/4" tall with legs/freestanding)
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 33" W x 25 1/8"H x 12 1/2" D
- Output BTUs/Hour: 33,000
- Efficiency: 99.9%
- This model comes with an 85 CFM blower.
- This model comes equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for added safety.
- This model features a reliable standing pilot ignition that is compatible with a remote control or thermostat. (Optional)
- Works during power outages (excluding blower).
- This model is approved for use in mobile/manufactured homes.
|Model 384 Gas Stove or Insert||Specifications|
|Dimensions||23 ½” H X 32” W X 14 ¼” D|
|Zero Clearance Kit Available||Yes|
|Minimum Fireplace Dimensions||25 1/8” H X 33” W X 12 ½” D|
|Standard Legs Height||31 ¼”|
|Pedestal Height (Optional)||10 1/8”|
|Oxygen Depletion Sensor||Standard|
|Piezo Matchless Ignition||Standard|
|Manufactured Home Approved||Yes|
|Heat Output||33,000 BTU/Hr|
|Freestanding||Yes (With Queen Anne Legs)|