The Breckwell Mahogany Stove - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
This highly efficient non-catalytic wood stove has even more going for it than first meets the eye. Built by an award-winning engineering and design team, this stove can be used as a free-stander or as an insert-with no additional parts. In addition, the unique Quad Radiant and Convection Air Heat Systems assures even and rapid heat distribution.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The many options provided by the Breckwell Mahogany stove allow you to choose anything from retro/old school to sleek and modern. Options for the free stander includes Pedestal with ash bin, Pedestal without ash pan, Pedestal with door that stores wood; and cast iron legs.
- Creatively designed as both a free-stander and as an insert-no additional parts
- Unique QUAD radiant and convection air heat system: including top shroud vent, side louvres, and bottom cavity: for even and rapid heat distribution
- The positioning and configuration of the firebox channels and concentrates the radiant and convection heat at the front of stove to maximize the temperature and provides a clever stay-clean glass door
- Multiple appealing options. One includes a log storage area with a door that opens from the bottom and slides/tucks away at the top with non-stick components.
- As an insert it fits masonry and zero clearance fireplaces
- Front top can be used as a steamer or cook area
- Stay-clean large glass doorMeets and exceeds safety requirements, including dual level steel bottom
- Engineered for a long, very efficient, and clean burn
- Designed for easy installation, cleaning and maintenance
- Mobile home approved
- Optional blower and outside air kit
- Colors: black, brown, and red
|Specifications||The Breckwell Mahogany|
|Depth from face||21 5/8"|
|Width at top front||25 1/16"|
|Heating Capacity||up to 1,800 sq ft|
|Approx burn time||7-9 hours|
|Width at sides||25"|
|Used as a freestander|
|Height w/ log storage pedestal at front||37 1/8”|
|Height w/ log storage pedestal to shroud top||38 13/16”|
|Height w/ pedestal at front||31 1/4”|
|Height w/ pedestal to shroud top||32 7/8”|
|Used as an insert|
|Height w/ large flasing||32 1/16”|
|Height w/ medium flashing||30 1/16”|
|Height inside fireplace||20 1/2”|
|Height in front||18 13/16”|
|Width w/ medium flashing||42”|
|Width w/ large flashing||48 1/2”|
|Depth inside fireplace||15”|
Please call or email for information regarding Breckwell products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.