The Breckwell Mahogany Stove - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
This highly efficient non-catalytic wood stove has even more going for it than first meets the eye. Built by an award-winning engineering and design team, this stove can be used as a free-stander or as an insert-with no additional parts. In addition, the unique Quad Radiant and Convection Air Heat Systems assures even and rapid heat distribution.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The many options provided by the Breckwell Mahogany stove allow you to choose anything from retro/old school to sleek and modern. Options for the free stander includes Pedestal with ash bin, Pedestal without ash pan, Pedestal with door that stores wood; and cast iron legs.
- Creatively designed as both a free-stander and as an insert-no additional parts
- Unique QUAD radiant and convection air heat system: including top shroud vent, side louvres, and bottom cavity: for even and rapid heat distribution
- The positioning and configuration of the firebox channels and concentrates the radiant and convection heat at the front of stove to maximize the temperature and provides a clever stay-clean glass door
- Multiple appealing options. One includes a log storage area with a door that opens from the bottom and slides/tucks away at the top with non-stick components.
- As an insert it fits masonry and zero clearance fireplaces
- Front top can be used as a steamer or cook area
- Stay-clean large glass doorMeets and exceeds safety requirements, including dual level steel bottom
- Engineered for a long, very efficient, and clean burn
- Designed for easy installation, cleaning and maintenance
- Mobile home approved
- Optional blower and outside air kit
- Colors: black, brown, and red
|Specifications||The Breckwell Mahogany|
|Depth from face||21 5/8"|
|Width at top front||25 1/16"|
|Heating Capacity||up to 1,800 sq ft|
|Approx burn time||7-9 hours|
|Width at sides||25"|
|Used as a freestander|
|Height w/ log storage pedestal at front||37 1/8”|
|Height w/ log storage pedestal to shroud top||38 13/16”|
|Height w/ pedestal at front||31 1/4”|
|Height w/ pedestal to shroud top||32 7/8”|
|Used as an insert|
|Height w/ large flasing||32 1/16”|
|Height w/ medium flashing||30 1/16”|
|Height inside fireplace||20 1/2”|
|Height in front||18 13/16”|
|Width w/ medium flashing||42”|
|Width w/ large flashing||48 1/2”|
|Depth inside fireplace||15”|
Please call or email for information regarding Breckwell products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.