Montecito Astria Wood Burning Fireplace - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page exists for informational purposes only.
The Montecito™ wood-burning fireplace excels with outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation. The 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19" log capacity provides ample space for a dramatic fire within a firebox footprint that is ideal for a smaller space. The Montecito exudes classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering space. The presentation captures the treasured style of a large, traditional masonry fireplace with its finely crafted refractory and arch-design facade and door, available in a variety of options for a customized look.
- Photos (2)
- Add Review
The Montecito exudes classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering space.
- Circulating design features facade, arch door and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA phase II certified and Washington State approved wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 19” log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 86.6% Thermal efficiency and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Cast or steel door available with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM UZY-5 variable speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- Dual ducted gravity kit and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- Uses SCIL (ACBI) 6” air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses SCIL (ASHT / HT6103 / S-2100 / HT6000) 6” insulated wood burning chimney
- Lifetime Limited Warrant
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
- Hammered Steel, Cast-iron or Smooth
- Hammered Steel or Smooth
- White Stacked
- Masonry Installation with TUBINOX Rigid Stainless Steel Liner
- Rigid Firescreen
|View Style||Front View|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.