Montecito Estate™ Astria - Discontinued*
This Fireplace has been discontinued due to lack of 2015 EPA approval, all invenotry sold. This is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
Magnificent high-efficiency, EPA II-certified fireplace with powerful non-catalytic combustion heating and impressive 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity.
- Photos (2)
- Add Review
This product will be hopefully be available again by Spring/Summer 2016.
With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the Montecito Estate™ wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The Montecito Estate beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with clean and powerful non-catalytic combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Circulating design features facade, arch door and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA phase II certified wood heater
- 4.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 30” log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with time-delayed air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 86.7% Thermal efficiency and heats up to 2,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Steel double door with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- Includes heat activated 350 CFM UZY-7 variable speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- Dual ducted gravity kit and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- Uses SCIL (ACBI) 7” air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses SCIL (S-2100 / HT6000) 7” diameter — 2” thick insulated wood burning chimney
- Lifetime Limited Warrant
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
White Stacked Refractory Liner
Hammer Steel or Smooth Facade
Hammer Steel or Smooth Door Finish
|View Style||Front View|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.