Brentwood Astria Wood Burning Fireplace - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page exists for informational purposes only.
Elegant EPA II-certified and Washington State-approved fireplace with double air combustion features for customized home heating.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
The Brentwood fireplace combines beauty and efficiency to offer an exceptional wood-burning unit. With advanced combustion and heat-circulating features, you can enjoy unsurpassed warmth and comfort. And with an array of customizable design options, you can have the freedom to create the perfect fireplace to fit your taste.
- Circulating louvered design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer (optional clean-face kit available)
- EPA phase II certified and Washington State approved wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 19” log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 86.6% thermal efficiency and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Cast Iron Door with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- Optional heat activated 200 CFM UZY-5 variable speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- Dual ducted gravity kit (required when using clean-face kit) and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- Uses SCIL (ACBI) 6” air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses SCIL (ASHT / HT6103 / S-2100 / HT6000) 6” insulated wood burning chimney
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
- Arch Pane Black Door
- White Stacked Refractory Liner
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.