Elite EDV Astria Gas Fireplace - Discontinued*
This fireplace has been discontinued due to stricter 2015 EPA regulations, and all inventory has been sold. This product is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
The Elite EDV gas fireplace from Astria is the whole package. Stylish and heat-circulating, this louvered fireplace offers natural realism with warm supplemental heat and custom options.
- Photos (3)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
The Elite® Series EDV gas-burning, direct-vent fireplaces capture all the pleasure of a real wood-burning fire, but adds an impressive list of convenient and aesthetic features to experience. Expansive front glass view provides an incomparable architectural presence in the room – making a statement of sophistication. And for consistent, cozy warmth – without the required maintenance of a real fire.
- Louvered face and and expansive front glass view makes each fire experience visually impressive
- Deluxe six-piece, charred Split Oak logs and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation
- Full-depth black painted firebox
- Up to 33,000 BTU pan burner system delivers intense, warm flames for the look and feel of a natural fire
- Variable High/Low flame valve allows you to adjust the flame intensity to the mood of the occasion (Millivolt models only)
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat
- Optional fan kits help circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort
- Fan kits available with temperature sensor and rheostat controls deliver precise, customized heat
- Easy access controls with flip-down panel provide simple operation at the front of the unit
- Three optional wireless remote controls deliver the ultimate in flame and temperature control
- Millivolt ignition system offers quick and reliable start-up– even during power failure
- Design options include StyleView™ door designs and face styles for a customized look, and brick liners for added elegance that complement the décor of any room
- Top/rear venting for maximum installation flexibility
- Uses Secure Vent™ chimney system
- Use in any room including bedrooms, may be used in manufactured housing
- Screen Panel Kit
- Arched-Pane Door Kit
- Square-Pane Door Kit
- Buff Rustic
- Buff Herringbone
|Specifications||Astria Elite EDV|
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||19,000 - 25,000||21,000 - 27,000|
|View Style||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Optional Remote||Optional Remote|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Astria products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.