America’s Heat B-100 High Efficiency Pellet Stove
The America's Heat B-100 High Efficiency Pellet Stove by LMF Manufacturing Ltd burns cleaner and more efficiently than similar wood or gas stoves while still providing the cozy viewing window of a traditional fireplace. The B-100 uses a temperature based feed control system which allows it to consistently generate the correct amount of heat to maintain a stable temperature, with the added bonus of using the smallest amount of fuel possible. With a BTU range of 7,000 - 42,000 BTUs, this stove will keep your home warm while consuming as much as 50% less fuel when compared with other pellet stoves on the market.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The B-100 meets or exceeds the safety standards set forth by ASTM E1509 certified for USA and Canada by Intertek Warnock Hersey, which also approves it for safe use in mobile homes. Furthermore, the B-100 is certified to comply with the EPA's 2020 particulate emissions standard making it a certified clean burning wood heater. With both UL and EPA certifications, this pellet stove is sure to fit a wide variety of home applications. The high torque motor driven auger feed system had been designed to be virtually silent, delivering consistent fuel to the burn pot without causing undue noise pollution.
- Integrated Automatic Ignition System - Automatically ignites the wood pellets. No need for fire starters, matches, and or kindling. This means no more mess and foul odors.
- Temperature Based Feed Control - Burns absolute minimum amount of fuel to bring the home to the desired temperature, will reduce pellet consumption by up to 50%.
- Integrated Thermostat - Thermostat is built into the electronics of the appliance, to operate the stove in thermostat control mode it is not necessary to connect to an external thermostat.
- Thermostat or Manual Control - Stove can be operated in automatic thermostat control mode or manual mode, giving the homeowner the option of burning the appliance until the selected set point temperature is reached or continuously at one of five selectable feed rates regardless of the room temperature.
- Automatic Thermostat Control - Automatic unattended temperature based operation. Set point temperature selected via the keypad, stove ignites itself, adjusts the feed rate, combustion blower and circulation blower speeds based on the difference between the desired room temperature and the current room temperature.
- Manual Control - Stove can be burned continuously at one of five selectable feed rates. Automatic Igniter Integrated automatic ignition system fires the stove when there is a demand for heat.
- Adjustable Base Feed Rate - Base feed rate can be adjusted to match the heating requirements of your home reducing temperature fluctuations within the home and allowing the stove to operate at higher efficiencies.
- Virtually Silent Auger Transport System - High-torque motor driven auger feed system delivers consistent fuel to the fire in near silence.
- Air Tight Hopper/Auger/Drop Tube - Airtight fuel transport system leads to far higher burn chamber temperatures. Higher burn chamber temperatures result in greater heat transfer from the burn chamber to the home while burning less fuel.
- Automatic Shutdown - Once stove warms the home to the selected set point temperature it shuts itself down but continues to monitor the temperature to detect the next call for heat, at which point it automatically ignites.
- Ever-Clean Grate - Continuously moving, self cleaning grate eliminates ash buildup and clinker formation on the grate resulting in a more efficient burn and allows for multiple day unattended burning.
- Real-Burn Log - Artificial log set positioned over the burn pot such that flames thread through the logs provides the ambiance of a real log fire.
- Dual Air Wash System - Top and bottom air wash system keeps the door glass clean longer for a clear view of the fire.
- Whisper Quiet Circulation Blower - Variable speed, high output (265 CFM) circulation blower pushes more air through the heat exchanger tubes at extremely low noise levels.
- Large Ash Storage Drawer - Large capacity ash pan required cleaning only once every one and a half tons of pellets.
|Specifications||B-100 Pellet Stove|
|Heating Capacity||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Heat Output||7,000 - 42,000 BTUs|
|Max Burn Time||10 - 72 hr.|
|Blower||265 CFM Circulation|
|Hopper Capacity (Standard)||50 lbs.|
|Hopper Capacity (Extended)||90 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions (Standard Hopper)||26"W x 30"H x 29"D|
|Overall Dimensions (Extended Hopper)||26"W x 37"H x 29"D|
|Shipping Weight||250 lbs.|
|Fresh Air Intake||2"|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|America's Heat B-100 Pellet Stove||$2,500|
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size.
Obadiah's offer's a discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.