Sunday, March 26, 2023
AH 100 America’s Heat Pellet or Corn Furnace
The AH 100 from America's Heat is a safe, money saving choice that allows you to heat your home with the added convenience of fuel efficiency.
- Photos (2)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
With the AH 100 from America's Heat, your home’s thermostat electronically controls the fuel feed system to provide a constant temperature. The furnace will remain lit as long as the bin contains corn and will shut down automatically if the fuel supply is depleted. The low stack temperature and absence of creosote buildup eliminates the possibility of chimney fires.
- Fuel: Wood Pellet or Shelled Corn
- Storage Bin: 14 bushel capacity for up to 10-day operation on a single load
- Hot Air & Return Plenum Openings: Connects directly to duct work
- Wood Pellet Auger or Corn Metering Auger: Transfers kernels from storage bin to furnace auger
- Furnace Auger: Supplies fuel to fire pot
- Ash Pan: For easy removal of ashes
- Removes residue ash from heat exchanger elements.
- Combustion Chamber: Induced air flow generates maximum efficiency, burn 99% complete, leaving about one pound of residue from 100 pounds of corn
- Combustion Blower
- Barometric Damper
- Room Air Blower: Bigger 1/2 HP blower relocated for better air flow
|Specifications||America's Heat AH 100|
|Dimensions - Furnace||68 3/4”H X 27”W X 46”D|
|Dimensions - Bin||48”H X 36”W X 52”D|
|Weight - Furnace||480 lbs|
|Weight - Bin||50 lbs|
|Flue Pipe||6” Class A|
|Plenum Openings||14” X 18”|
|Heat Exchanger||14 gauge steel|
|Fire Pot||Cast Iron|
|Air Filter||12” X 12” X 1”|
|Bin Capacity||14 bushels|
|Combustion Blower||70 CFM|
|Hot Air Blower||1/2 HP - 4 speed|
Please call or email us to Obadiah's for a shipping quote.