AFS 1100 WoodMaster Pellet Boiler/Furnace
The WoodMaster AFS 1100 furnace uses wood pellets, corn, small grains and other materials to heat multiple buildings, including a home, garage or workshop, pool, spa, greenhouse or commercial structure.
- Photos (6)
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- 100% sawdust wood pellets
- Sawdust compressed and formed into 1/4-inch diameter cylinders and packaged in 40 lb. bags.
- Heat transfer design draws more heat from burning a comparable amount of corn, small grains or wood pellets than competitive furnaces
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC) is one center for operating temperature settings, blower, reset, water level indicator and nightlight
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster AFS 1100|
|Fire Box||34” x 32”|
|Door Size||16” x 16”|
|Thickness||1/4” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||7’ x 5’ x 6’|
|Heating Capacity||175,000 Btu|
|Total Water Capacity||120 gallons|
|Limited Warranty||5 years|
|Shipping Weight||1,800 lbs.|
|Colors||Black Charcoal Brown Green|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.