1402 Napoleon Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
What do you do with your existing inefficient masonry fireplace? Retrofit with an efficient Napoleon® wood burning insert! Through easy operation, you achieve clean burning fires, radiating luxurious heat with minimal amount of work and wood. Designed to be the perfect fit, this stylish insert will bring you years of satisfaction and of course… the beauty of a natural roaring fire with incomparable efficiencies! The deluxe 1402 wood burning insert comes complete with surround and trim, plus two powerful heat circulating 200 CFM blowers.
- Photos (3)
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
- The Napoleon 1402 feature a large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Insert finishes in painted black and porcelain enamel almond, black and green
- Matching spring handles accompany door
- Includes two “WHISPER QUIET™” heat circulating blowers
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air, establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Complete with standard flashing/surround and trim to cover fireplace opening up to 32″H x 44″W
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Width x Height x Depth||25 1/2" x 21 1/4" x 27"|
|Door size (height x width)||14 3/4" x 19 3/8"|
|Firebox chamber (WxHxD)||18 x 12 x 18|
|Firebox Capacity||2.25 cu. ft.|
|Weight without bricks||190 LBS|
|Weight of bricks||103 LBS|
|Appox. area heated*||1,000-2,000|
|Heat Output BTU/hr||11,400 - 41,300**|
|Heat output BTU/hr (high burn)||70,000**|
|Burn time (low fire)||9 hours|
|Mobile home approved||no|
|Max log size||18"|
|Outside combustion air||yes|
**EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/HR with softwood test fuel (for emissions testing only) - no refueling
***Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
** Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a 15% discount and free shipping on all complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Please call or email us today to order! One of our sales consultants will help you on your way to great, home wood-fired heating!
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 15% discount and free shipping on all complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Chimney Liner Installation - Chimneys 101
Chimney Liner Installation Part I - Preparing the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 2 - Inserting the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 3 - Connecting the Liner & Damper Insulation
Chimney Liner Installation Part 4 - Final Touches