Vermont Castings Montpelier II Wood Burning Insert 2020 EPA Certified
This product cannot be sold online, this page is for informational purposes only.
The Vermont Castings Montpelier II Wood Insert is 2020 EPA certified to be among the cleanest burning wood inserts available and includes an amazing array of features and benefits. The firebox, front, and door are constructed of the finest cast iron materials from our Vermont foundry and can provide even heat for up to seven hours. Included is a quiet, high volume, 200 CFM variable speed fan that circulates significantly more heat back to your home than traditional wood inserts.
- Photos (3)
- Add Review
- The Montpelier II heats up to 2,400 square feet
- Firebox (gasketed construction), front, and door constructed of the best material for wood-heating quality cast iron from our Vermont foundry
- 6” flue collar is detachable, secured from outside or inside the firebox, and adjustable for vertical or 30 degree offset.
- Firebrick lined and removable baffle
- Outside combustion air
- Adjustable faceplate
- Self-cleaning glass door
- Provides more heat, uses less wood
|Specification||Vermont Castings Montpelier II Wood Insert|
|Overall Dimensions||23-1/8"H x 31-1/2"W x 17-5/8"D|
|Heating Area||1000-2400 sq. ft.|
|Firebox Volume||2.4 cu. ft.|
|Max Burn Time||7 hr.|
|Max Heat Output||56,000 BTU/h|
|Average Particulate Emissions||1.9 g/h|
|Max Log Length||20"|
|Flue Outlet Diameter||6"|
|Minimum Chimney Height||15'|
|USA standard (Emissions)||EPA 2020|
Please call or email for information regarding Vermont Castings products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.