Vermont Castings Sequoia - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
A Vermont Castings fireplace still carries the attention to detail that you can expect, offering the timeless beauty and traditional warmth that makes it stand ahead of the rest.
- Photos (2)
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. This is an informational page with specifcation sheets for customers who have already purchased this unit.
The incredible Sequoia EPA woodburning fireplace is Phase II certified, and features clean-burn technology, making the catalytic Sequoia capable of heating up to 2,500 sq. feet as efficiently as a wood stove.
Sequoia Features & Benefits
• Heat output: 11,300 to 75,500 BTU/hr
(based on EPA ratings)
• Less than 2.5 g/hr particulate emissions
• Ceramic glass window features glass air-wash system
• Arched cast iron doors are air sealed
• Burn time up to 14 hours
• Size of logs up to 24”
• Large ash handling system with two removable ash pans
• Uses Majestic triple wall chimney system
• Twin outside air kit (AK-MST)
• Weight: 741 lbs.
• FK26 fan
• EWF36S spark screen
Face Kits (One Required)
• EWF36CFTK cast iron face kit
• EWF36CLK latticed cast iron grills
|Dimensions (Actual)||41"W x 47.5"H x 26"D|
|Dimensions (Framing)||43"W x 51.5"H x 27"D|
|Viewing Area||36"W x 20.25"H|
|Firebox Area||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Radiant or Circulating||Radiating + Circulating|
|Sequoia||Call Obadiah's for Pricing|
|Optional Face Kits (one required)|
|EWF36CFTK cast iron face kit|
|EWF36CLK latticed cast iron grills|
|EWF36S spark screen|
Please call or email for information regarding Vermont Castings products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.