Majestic Dutchwest 2460 Small Stove - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued and all inventory has been sold. This page is for informational purposes only.
Painted Black Finish is Standard
The Dutchwest Catalytic Wood Stove line from Majestic features solid cast iron construction for quality you can see and feel.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
The Dutchwest cannot be beat with the combination of classic styling, sturdy cast iron construction, and remarkable state-of-the-art features and efficiency. With sizes available in small, medium and large, this stove will suit any heating need. Large glass front doors allow for maximum viewing and an optional convection air blower augments the superior radiant heating ability of cast iron construction to deliver heat throughout your home.
- Traditional Federal styling
- Convection system for spreading the heat
- Three models – small, large, and extra-large to suit any heating need
- Industry's lowest smoke emissions
- Convenient ash pan and side loading
- Glass panel with overfire airwash for clear fire viewing
- High efficiency – more heat from less wood
- Solid, durable cast iron construction
- Decorative polished nickel accents
- Raised griddle for stovetop cooking
- Bottom heat shield to accommodate standard hearth pad
- Dual speed convection fan
- Rear and bottom heat shield
- Fan thermostat
- Fan Rheostat
|Specifications||Majestic Dutchwest 2460 (Catalytic)|
|Max Heat Output||35,000 BTUs/hr|
|EPA Emissions Rating||1.1 grams/hr|
|Heating Capacity||700-1,400 sq ft|
|Burn Time||8 hours|
|Flue Collar Size||6" round, reversible|
Please call or email for information regarding Vermont Castings products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)