Vermont Castings Radiance Direct Vent Stove
Vermont Castings quality gas stoves make a wonderful addition to your home. Designed with the performance and cast iron strength your can depend on from Vermont Castings.
- Photos (15)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
Found on the Radiance and Stardance, the Total System Control modulates the fan and flame with one hand held remote. The TSC hand held remote features LED backlighting, temperature display, ON indicator, low battery indicator, thermal shutdown and childproof lock.
No additional fan required
Three level modulation of flame and fan
Fan system has ON/OFF timed delay for the most efficient heat output
In thermostat mode the system shuts off once desired temperature is met, for maximum efficiency
The smooth finish of all Vermont Castings gas stoves speaks of the sophisticated manufacturing process that is unique to Vermont Castings, where both the foundry and enameling are done under the same roof, ensuring the best quality.
- Perfect for smaller spaces – only 4” clearance; with simple direct-venting through-wall, or through-the-roof.
- Available in millivolt or with Comfort Control System
- Durable cast iron firebox with brick refractory pattern
- Direct Vent
- "FireCast” Ceramic burner
- BTUs: Up to 38,000 LP & NG
- Natural gas models include LP conversion kit
- Standing pilot ignition, requires no electricity
- Can be vented through-the-wall or through-the-roof
- Operable front doors
- Available in four finishes
|Steady State Efficiency||82%||82%|
|FE Ratings (Cdn Fireplace Efficiency)||66%||66%|
|Approx Heating Area||1,500||1,500|
|Dimensions (actual)||31”W x 28”H x 18.25”D||31”W x 28”H x 18.25”D|
Clearance to Combustibles
|Vermont Castings Radiance Direct Vent Gas Stove - Black Comes Standard||$2519.10|
|Warming Shelf - 2 Required for a Set|
Please call or email for information regarding Vermont Castings products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Vermont Castings Heritage