Vermont Castings Radiance Direct Vent Gas Stove
This product cannot be sold online, this page is for informational purposes only.
The Vermont Castings Radiance Direct Vent Gas Stove is the largest of Vermont Castings' Direct Vent gas stoves. The Radiance features realistic split oak logs and a ceramic burner to ensure superior flame movement. For ultimate comfort, choose the IntelliFire Touch technology and control your stove from anywhere in the room with the full-function touchscreen thermostat remote.
- Photos (7)
- Add Review
- The Radiance heats up to 1,500 square feet!
- Perfect for smaller spaces – only 4"- 6” clearance; with simple direct-venting through-wall, or through-the-roof.
- Available in millivolt or with Comfort Control System
- Durable cast iron firebox with brick refractory pattern
- 100% cast iron construction
- Standing pilot ignition, requires no electricity
- Can be vented through-the-wall or through-the-roof
- Operable front doors
- Available in four colors
|Specifications||Vermont Castings Radiance|
|Heat Area||1000-1700 sq. ft.|
|Overall Dimensions||28"H x 31"W x 18-1/4"D|
|Heat Output||25,000-38,000 BTU|
|Efficiency (Steady State)||82%|
|Efficieccy (Canada EnerGuide)||62.7%|
|Minimum Chimney Height||2'|
|Clearance to Combustibles||Vermont Castings Radiance|
|Rear / Side / Corner||4" / 6" / 6"|
Clearance to Combustibles
Please note: The Biscuit color has been discontinued.
Please call or email for information regarding Vermont Castings products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.