Hearthstone Tula 8191 Wood Burning Stove
No Longer Available from Obadiah's.
The Hearthstone 8191 Tula wood burning contemporary stove is built for smaller spaces (producing up to 30,000 BTUs), and designed to complement a variety of homes with its modern charm. As an EPA-certified clean burning wood stove, you can heat your house with confidence that your emissions have a minimum impact on the environment.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
There are several features that make this Hearthstone product such a great value. The non-catalytic combustion system that this contemporary stove utilizes produces more heat from less wood, and reduces smoke emissions, as well as cutting down on the creosote build-up. With a 1.15 cubic foot firebox, and a tall large front door, you can easily fit up to 17" logs vertically to get the fire going again. This wood stove also features steel double-wall construction and an integral rear heat shield that reduces the clearance to combustibles, granting you more options in placing your modern styled stove. You can also control the fire with a single lever that allows you to let the fire roar to life, or to make a raging flame simmer down.
If you want a stove that incorporates modern charm, efficient burning, and heating capabilities for smaller areas, this contemporary wood burning stove will fit your needs.
- Non-catalytic combustion system - The non-catalytic combustion system is maintenance free and allows for a more complete combustion, which provides more heat from less wood, and reduced smoke and creosote build-up while reducing particulate emissions.
- 1.15 cubic foot firebox - Accepts 17”" logs (vertically). The large front door provides maximum loading ease and unparalleled views of the fire.
- Secondary combustion technology for unmatched fire viewing - Air entering the firebox through the stove’s secondary air tubes ignites the gases rising off the burning wood. The resulting light and flames provide dazzling fire viewing, even when the fire is burning at a low rate.
- Steel double-wall construction - Creates efficient convection heat; greatly reduces clearances, with built-in wrap-around rear heat shield.
- Integral rear heat shield - The built-in rear heat shield allows the stove to be placed closer to a wall, increasing installation options.
- Single air-intake control - Stove operation is easy and performance more consistent.
- Outside air adapter (optional) - Improved efficiency in today’s newer “airtight” homes; reduces cold air drafts along the floor.
|Heating capacity||1,300 sq. ft.|
|Heat output||30,000 BTUs|
|EPA Rating||2.55 g/hr|
|Overall dimensions||19-3/4"W x 41-1/4"H x 17-1/4"D|
|Firebox capacity||1.15 cu. ft.|
|Maximum log length||17" (vertical load)|
|Clearances||Single wall pipe|
|Clearances||Double wall pipe|
|Hearth pad minimum size (US)||28-3/4"W x 31-1/4"D|
|Hearth pad minimum size (CA)||86 cm x 105 cm|
|Tula 8191 Charcoal w/ Soapstone Panel||$3,499.00|
|Tula Outside Air Kit||$89.00|
|Heat Storage Kit||$399.00|
|Anchor Kit for Mobile Home||$109.00|
|Panel Set, Steel||$99.00|
A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.
Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.