De Manincor Wittus Domino 6 Maxi Cookstove - Not Available
This product is no longer available. This page is for informational purposes only.
The Wittus Domino wood burning cook stove series offers a beautiful and contemporary cooking design with a mix of old world style and state-of-the-art workmanship. With all of the important features, mastered by de Manincor, including: Integrated ECOPLUS® pre-heated secondary air system, vented sides for natural convection, heavy-duty stainless steel, the Domino 6 Maxi is a dream come true for any homeowner who is ready to try the art of home wood-fired cooking. Slightly smaller than its immediate sister product, the Domino 8 Maxi, the 6 Maxi has a double flue to boost performance and provide even cooking throughout the oven. Perfect for a smaller kitchen, the Domino 6 Maxi will not let you down!
- Photos (5)
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
The de Manincor family has been designing and producing wood burning cookstove ranges for 5 generations. Their wood-fired oven ranges combine function and beauty together in a way that is not commonly found in these types of products. Utilizing a combination of old world craftsmanship and Euro contemporary design, these ranges offer a modern look in a functional design. The attention to detail is amazing to say the least. You will have to look far and wide to find anything else that compares. There is something about cooking with a wood fire that draws out the flavors in food unlike electric or gas cooking baking ranges. The unique flavors produced by wood-fired cooking ranges are sought out worldwide by many renowned chefs. The wood pizza oven is now one of the hottest sellers in the cooking industry, attest to this fact. Obadiah's is one of the oldest and largest online wood cookstove suppliers in North America. We work hard to bring you the best cookstoves available anywhere. We are proud to partner with Wittus to offer you the de Manincor and Heckla line of wood cookstoves, online from Europe, exclusively in the USA. These cookstoves are unique and of very high quality, UL listed and EPA exempt. The Domino 8 and 6 Maxi, Domina, Atmosfera and Eco series wood-burning cooking ranges have something to offer everyone who has dreamed of owning and cooking on their own wood stove. Many folks are discovering for themselves the joy of cooking on a wood fire, will you?
Be sure to check out our new and improved website cookstoves.net; an online community where you can learn more about your wood cook stoves, join with other wood cookstove owners to share your experiences, and get in touch with the owner of Obadiah's with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your unit.
- Adjustable kick panels allow this cookstove to be installed into a fitted kitchen or as a freestanding unit
- Flue placement options: above, rear, and left or right sides
- Designed with heavy-duty stainless steel for reliability and durability
- Equipped with the ECOPLUS Combustion System which passes a pre-heated secondary airflow over the flame to burn off any remaining gas, resulting in less CO (carbon monoxide) production, less wood consumption, and cleaner smoke
- Panoramic viewing glass on the firebox door with an airwash system
- Large baking oven made with acid-repellent enamel
- Vented sides for more natural convection
- Heavy-duty cast iron hotplate for maximum conduction
- Firebox and flue lined with refractory tile to provide optimum output and performance
- Sizable wood drawer underneath the firebox and oven
- Removable plinth cover
- Available in 6 different finishes with your choice of black or stainless steel door
Color Finish Options
Choose from 6 different color finishes to satisfy your unique style!
Safety clearances from NON-COMBUSTIBLE materials: built-in furniture side
- Minimum distance between stove and built-in NON-combustible furnitures C= 1"
Safety distances from combustible materials:
- Distance between stove and side wall: L = 24"
- Distance between stove and rear wall: D = 8" + reflective steel plate of 20/10
- Distance above floor: F = 0"
- Distance at front from combustible material: R > 24"
Flue Pipe Connection
*Each stove should have its own flue pipe. Do not use the same flue pipe for more than one appliance.
**The stove should be connected to the flue pipe avoiding, as far as possible, any bends, diversions and downward or horizontal sections (if these are unavoidable, the gradient should be 1-1/4" per 3 ft).
Connecting pipes must be perfectly sealed to each other and to the stove and flue pipe. These precautions must be taken:
a) Use a seal to avoid infiltration of air into the flue
b) The pipe must not be narrower at the end
c) The end of the pipe must not protrude into the flue
|Specifications||de Manincor Domino 6 Maxi Cookstove|
|Oven Dimensions||H 10" x W 13" x D 19"|
|Firebox Dimensions||H 10" x W 15" x D 10"|
|Hotplate Dimensions||W 18" x D 19"|
|Flue Size||5" for top vent / 6" for rear vent|
|Tested||UL1482 for U.S. and ULCS627 for Canada|
Domino 6 Maxi wood cookstove in Blue
Domino 6 Maxi wood cookstove in Red
Domino 6 Maxi wood cookstove in White
Domino 6 Maxi wood cookstove in Yellow
Available Stove Colors are: Red, Blue, Black, White, Ivory, Yellow and Stainless Steel.
** Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the contiguous USA (Deliveries to islands, Hawaii or Alaska have an additional cost.) Please call or email us today to order! One of our sales consultants will help you on your way to great, home wood-fired cooking!
You can also leave your information with our office and one of our sales consultants will return your inquire during out business hours:
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Standard Mountain Time
Pouring Water on an Oil Fire
Stove Delivery and What To Look For
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)
De Manincor - Domino 6 Wood Cookstove Overview