Fontana Pizza e Cucina Double
One of a kind! Offering 5 cooking styles in one portable unit!
The Pizza e Cucina Double is the newest, most innovative product offered by Fontana. We at Obadiah's, are thrilled to offer you this handcrafted, Italian multi-purpose out-door oven . This wood or charcoal-fired stove comes with interchangeable accessories to allow 5 cooking styles: Pizza Oven, Grill, Smoker, Griddle, and Wok. Using 5X less wood than your traditional brick oven, the Pizza e Cucina brings a whole new meaning to modern style and functionality!
Check out the tabs below for useful information, installation manuals, photos, and more!
- Photos (9)
- Extended Info
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
Fontana has done it again with the Pizza e Cucina. There is no longer a need for multiple appliances to enjoy amazing back yard cooking! With a slide our handle and wheels on the opposite side, you can roll this unit anywhere on your patio or deck!
- 5 cooking styles
- Interchangeable accessories: refractory pizza stone, cast-iron grates, cast-iron griddle, and wok top
- Portable with easy set-up
- Uses 5X less wood than traditional brick ovens with a lighter impact on the environment
- Heats in 15 minutes
- Rock-spun wool surrounds the cooking chamber for maximum insulation, providing optimum efficiency cooking and heat retention
- Stainless steel panels for years of durable and rust-free performance
- Damper controls located on the bottom of the unit and on the chimney allow for more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted by Italian Artisans, using the finest, most durable materials
- Metals are electro-galvanized before powder coating is applied, to provide protection against errosion.
The Pizza Oven
- Fully insulated with a rock based insulation, as seen in all of Fontana’s Products.
- You cook directly on the food-grade certified, refractory stone.
- Build your fire on the side in the special compartment.
- Ashes from the fire fall below so they are never in the cooking chamber.
The Grill and Smoker
- Lift up the dome and its stays elevated with the heavy-duty hinges.
- Remove the refractory stone and place it below in the special storage compartment.
- Replace the stone with the heavy-duty cast-iron grates.
- Fire chamber is located below the grill, where you can use wood or charcoal to cook.
- Use the ash bin below for easy clean up afterwards.
- Close the dome door to turn your grill into a smoker.
- Below the grates is a place for your chips, or any type of wood you like to use to smoke food.
- Conveniently located damper controls, on the bottom and chimney, give you complete control of the fire.
The Griddle and Wok
- Located on the right side of the oven
- Made of cast-iron, the griddle heats exceptionally well and cooks evenly across the entire surface.
- Build your fire below in the firebox, identical to the one used for the oven.
- You can cook directly on the cast-iron griddle, or even place a pot on there to boil!
- The round plate, located in the middle of the griddle, can be removed, turning the griddle into a Wok!
The Pizza e Cucina
The Pizza e Cucina Oven
The Pizza e Cucina removable pizza stone
The Pizza e Cucina storage for interchangable accessories
The Pizza e Cucina close-up firebox
The Pizza e Cucina close-up damper controls
The Pizza e Cucina close-up firebox
The Pizza e Cucina close-up Pizza Oven
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to talk to like-minded folks from all over.