LT90 WoodMaster Outdoor Wood Boiler/Furnace - Commercial Use Only
This product is available for Commercial Installations ONLY due to stricter 2016 NSPS regulation. Inventory can no longer be sold for residential use in the United States. Remaining inventory can be sold into Canada, and South America for residential applications. To view more on the new 2016 EPA regulations, click here.
The WoodMaster LT90 furnace is ideal for heating multiple buildings, including a home, garage or workshop, pool and spa.
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- Round chamber design provides optimum internal air movement and water circulation for even heat transfer and more efficient burn
- 40% fewer seams than a square box, for less chance of cracking or leaking and minimal pitting
- No dead spots, so creosote doesn’t build up
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC)
- Easy-to-read display
|Fire Box||34” x 32”|
|Door Size||16” x 16”|
|Thickness||1/4” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||7’ x 5’ x 6’|
|Heating Capacity||90,000 Btu|
|Total Water Capacity||120 gallons|
|Shipping Weight||1,800 lbs.|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.