AFS 900 WoodMaster Pellet Boiler/Furnace
The WoodMaster AFS 900 furnace uses wood pellets, corn, small grains and other materials to heat multiple buildings, including a home, garage or workshop, pool, spa, greenhouse or commercial structure.
- Photos (4)
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- 100% sawdust wood pellets
- Sawdust compressed and formed into 1/4-inch diameter cylinders and packaged in 40 lb. bags.
- Heat transfer design draws more heat from burning a comparable amount of corn, small grains or wood pellets than competitive furnaces
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC) is one center for operating temperature settings, blower, reset, water level indicator and nightlight
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster AFS 900|
|Fire Box||23.5” x 24”|
|Door Size||16” x 16”|
|Thickness||3/16” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||3.75’ x 4.33’ x 5.8’|
|Heating Capacity||100,000 Btu|
|Total Water Capacity||60 gallons|
|Limited Warranty||5 years|
|Shipping Weight||940 lbs.|
|Color Options||White Grecian Green Dove Grey Evening Grey Northwood Autumn Brown|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.