Regency Classic F5100 Extra Large Wood Stove
The F5100 wood stove by Regency boasts to be the largest EPA approved stove available in North America with an amazing 4.42 cu. ft. firebox. The striking design of the stove’s 180 square inch viewing area allows you to visually enjoy the fire in the box while the functional design of Eco-boost Technology/catalytic combustor permits the wood stove to supply up to 30+ hours of heat!
- Photos (2)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The Regency F5100 wood burning stove has been built to offer years of trouble free enjoyment.
The loading capacity and primary air damper for controlling the heat output of the fire in conjunction with Eco-boost, a secondary air tube that works with the catalyst maximizing the burning of combustion products utilizes the wood’s full potential - 85.48% efficiency!
- Pedestal base and cast iron door in black
- Catalytic Stove with Eco-Boost Technology
- 4.42 cu. ft firebox accommodating 22” logs
- Single lever bypass control to engage catalyst
- Single-lever air control to adjust heat output
- Brick-lined firebox
- Rear heat deflector
- Airwash system helps keep the glass clean
- Discreet ash lip
- 180 sq inch fire viewing area
- 170 degree opening door for easy loading
- Easy-to-read thermometer informs when to engage the catalytic combustor
Extra large ash drawer with cover - Adding the Ash Drawer Kit makes cleaning ashes out of the stove easier and cleaner.
Two-speed blower - Adding the blower will increase the area heated by the stove, it can move warm air beyond the room where the stove is.
Convector airmate - The Airmate pushes heat forward out into the room.
Outside air kit - Draw combustion air from the outside of dwelling.
|Specifications||Regency F5100 Wood Stove|
|Log Size||22", logs north to south and east to west|
|Burn Time||30+ hrs*|
|Firebox Capacity||4.42 cu. ft.|
|View Area||180 sq. in.|
|Room Size||2,250 sq. ft.|
* Length of burn time and BTU output depend upon wood species used, moisture content of wood, elevation, climate conditions and installation.
|Regency Wood Stove||Price|
*Please call or email for information regarding Regency products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
All Regency wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit.