NZ26 Napoleon Wood Burning fireplace -Discontinued
This fireplace has been discontinued due to stricter EPA regulations, all inventory has been sold. This is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
Designed for your home!
The NZ26 Prestige® can be installed as a zero clearance or masonry fireplace. For your convenience it may be utilized for zone or multi-room heating and may even be connected to your central heating duct system. Heat output may be conveniently controlled with a wall thermostat. Clean burn is achieved with Napoleon's non-catalytic woodburning technology.
- Photos (6)
- Add Review
- High efficiency and low emissions are achieved through a NON-CATALYTIC HIGH TECH design - You never have to replace a catalytic combustor to achieve a clean burn
- Uses outside or inside air combustion.
- Full refractory brick liner
- Four stainless steel secondary air tubes
- Firebox aerodynamics allow you to open the door without drawing smoke into the room.
- Heat radiating high temperature ceramic glass.
- Pre-installed, automatic, variable speed blower switch
- Heavy duty mig welded construction
- Safety tested and listed to Standards in Canada and the United States: ULC S610, ULC S627, UL 127 for zero clearance fireplaces and to S639 for solid fuel burning masonry fireplaces
- Cast iron grate with self-closing ash dump
- Large capacity ash pan with lid and dual carrying handles
- Easy, single lever combustion control
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Emissions (EPA certified)||5.4 g./hr.|
|Outside dimensions (WHD)||42 1/4 x 44 1/2 x 25 1/2 inches (incl standoffs)|
|Firebox chamber (WHD)||22 x 10 x 13 inches|
|Max log size||18 inches|
|Approx area heated*||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Heat output (high burn)**||60,000 BTU/hr|
|Burn time (low fire)*||8 hrs|
|Max. log size||18"|
|Mobile home approved||Yes in USA|
|R-2000 approved||Yes in Canada|
|Outside combustion air||Yes|
|Flue Size, minimum||6 inches|
|Clearance to combustibles:||"0" to stand offs - top, rear and sides|
*Figures may vary with individual conditions. Please consult your specialty dealer
**EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/HR with softwood test fuel (for emissions testing only) - no refueling
***Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
NAPOLEON STOVES ARE CERTIFIED FOR EMISSIONS TO EPA PHASE 2 1990
** Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a 15% discount and free shipping on all complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Please call or email us today to order! One of our sales consultants will help you on your way to great, home wood-fired heating!
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 15% discount and free shipping on all complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.