Napoleon 1400C Banff Cast Iron Stove
The new EPA approved 1400C Banff™ cast-iron stove features Napoleon's advanced wood-burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. With an impressive capability to produce up to 70,000 BTU/h, the 1400C comfortably heats up to 2,000 ft². The solid cast iron design boasts a European style, a single decorative arched door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. An elegant and convenient lift top lid exposes the hotter surface of the stove's heavy gauge steel top - ideal for quick cooking. Available in a traditional painted black or rich porcelain enamel Majolica Brown finish.
Check out the tabs below for useful information, installation manual, photos, and more!
- Photos (3)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
- EPA approved featuring Napoleon's advanced wood-burning technology
- Solid cast-iron European design
- Single arched cast-iron door with ceramic glass
- Standard rear shield reduces clearances to combustibles
- Ash pan comes standard
- Full refractory lined firebox allows complete combustion and higher efficiency
- Mobile home approved
- Available in Metallic Black or porcelain enamel Majolica Brown
- Variable speed blower
- Thermostatic sensor control
- Outside air kit with 4 ft. insulated flex pipe and through the wall vent
|Specifications||Model 1400C Wood Stove|
|Overall Dimensions||28" W x 28.5" H x 27" D|
|Firebox Capacity||2.25 ft³|
|Approved Area Heated||Up to 2,000 ft²|
|Heat output||Up to 41,300 BTU/h*|
|Heat output (high burn)||Up to 70,000 BTU/h**|
|Burn Time (low fire)||9 hours|
|Emissions (grams per hour)||3.5|
|Mobile home approved||Yes|
|Maximum log length||18"|
|Blower kit available||Yes|
|Clearance to Combustibles||Single Wall Connector||Double Wall Connector|
|Side Wall to Flue||21¾"||19¾"|
|Back Wall to Flue||16½"||10½"|
* EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only) - no refueling
** Wolf Steel's own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
Note: Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood use. Please refer to the manual for installation specifications and warranty.
Optional Heat Circulating Blower
Lift Top Lid
Don’t use water to put out a grease fire!
Pouring Water on an Oil Fire