Grandview™ Series Lennox Wood Stove
A harmonious blend of comfort and style come together in a stove series designed to deliver the ultimate in efficiency.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
As elegant as it is efficient, the Grandview™ Series of wood-burning stoves has raised the standard for home heating with it's proven, Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™). This innovative cast-iron heat exchanger put more heat in the room - and less up the chimney - delivering the perfect amount of heat to create a cozy atmosphere. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. A wide array of high-quality, versatile styling options means that the Grandview will easily complement any décor.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation
- Available in two sizes to match the heating needs of your home
- Innovative heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard stove design resulting in more heat entering the room
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency
- Optional 700-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort
- Optional ash drawer allows collection of ash from inside the firebox, for easy maintenance and convenient cleanup
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style
- Choice of steel legs, cast legs or pedestal
- Louvers available in Black or Brushed Nickel add an elegant accent
|Specifications||Lennox Grandview 230-300|
|View Style||Front View|
|Heating Capacity*||1,200-2,200 sq. ft.|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.