Firestar™ Gas Fireplace Insert
Expansive bay window design, realistic burning and powerful heat output offer complete comfort and style.
- Photos (2)
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
Elegant styling, convenient features and incredible heat output combine to satisfy the most demanding homeowner in the Firestar™. An expansive bay window provides an unobstructed view of dancing flames and glowing embers. With up to 39,000 BTUs, the Firestar is capable of heating substantial areas – even during power outages.
- Triple burner design produces a realistic flame pattern and glowing embers for a remarkable fire presentation
- Captivating fire with glowing ceramic-fiber logs and realistic split wood logs create warmth and ambiance
- Durable, stainless steel heat exchanger provides maximum efficiencies with or without a blower
- Capable of producing up to 39,000 BTUs for substantial heating proportions
- Standing pilot millivolt system operates efficiently even during power outages for reliable performance
- Drop-down viewing door provides easy cleaning
- Top trivet for resourceful steaming or cooking
- Controls conveniently located for easy access and user-friendly operation
- Doors, louvers, and trivet available in multiple finish options for a customized look
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
- Brushed Nickel
- Remote Thermostat
- Wall Thermostat
Perimeter Trim Kits
- Brushed Nickel
- Traditional 3-pc.
|Fuel||Natural or Propane Gas|
|Heating Capacity*||900-2,000 sq. ft.|
|Warranty||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Chimney Liner Installation - Chimneys 101
Chimney Liner Installation Part I - Preparing the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 2 - Inserting the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 3 - Connecting the Liner & Damper Insulation
Chimney Liner Installation Part 4 - Final Touches