DS Stoves Energy MAX 160 Furnace
No Electricity Needed for this Furnace!!!
The Energy MAX 160 wood and coal furnace is Amish made and is built for natural circulation of heat – no electricity or fan needed! The 160 circulator by DS moves heat with natural convection – heat is transferred by means of currents in the air. This efficient hot air furnace is designed to heat the entire home by convection and recommended be placed in the basement. The DS Stove EXTREME Energy Max 160 is manufactured in the USA and is safety tested to UL standards.
- Photos (26)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
The Energy Max 160 coal and wood furnace circulator by D.S. Machine Stoves is Amish designed and hand crafted to provide heat for the entire home and have an EXTREME clean burn and EXTREME high efficiency amazingly without the use of fans or electricity.
The heated air from the special tubes and side jacket of the coal and wood furnace continues to rise until it has cooled by transferring its thermal energy to the rest of the surrounding air and falls back down to the heat source at which point a convection cycle will begin.
Hot water or hot air bimetal regulators are standard in all DS Machine Stoves and the DS EXTREME Energy Max 160 also has the following features.
- Reburn system that creates “EXTREME” clean burn for wood and coal
- Firebox lined with special material to give high efficiency and a longer burn time
- Special tubes through furnace to create natural circulation
- Draft regulated with a bi-metal control
- Burgundy sheet metal jacket that directs heat upward
- Ceramic glass in door with adjustable air wash system
- Cast iron door
- Heavy duty cast iron ash grate system
- Burns wood or coal
- Exterior ash shaker system that reduces dust
- Built with heavy 1/4” and 3/16” plate steel
|Specifications||DS Stoves Energy MAX 160 Furnace|
|Fuel||Wood & Coal|
|Heating Area||Up to 3,500 sq. ft.|
|Heating Output||160,000 BTU's|
|Firebox Dimensions||16” x 24”|
|Firebox Door Dimensions||13.75" x 12"|
|Firebox Volume||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Ash Door Dimensions||16.5" x 5.5"|
|Side & Rear||18"|
|DS Stoves Energy MAX 160 Furnace||Call for Pricing|
Please call or email us today for a quote on pricing and shipping.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)