Big Woods Hearthwarmer-II Wood Burning Insert
If you're looking for an easy and economical way to turn your drafty fireplace into an efficient heat source, the Big Woods Hearthwarmer-II wood burning insert is your answer.
- Photos (3)
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
The Hearthwarmer-II wood burning insert is designed to simply replace the grate in your existing masonry or zero-clearance fireplace, hassle free. With an attached blower that draws in cool air, circulates it through the hollow tubing of the heat exchanger, and is blows the warmed air out into your home, the Hearthwarmer is sure to increase the efficiency of your fireplace.
- Eco-friendly! Burns renewable fuel
- Up to 40,000 BTU's/hr of warmth
- Heat output of 400+ degrees
- 100 CFM UL Listed variable blower with rheostat
- Replaceable bar grate
- Maintain the beauty of your fireplace without compromising the viewing area
- Teddy MoldTM thermally protective cover for the blower
- Decorative andirons standard
- Designed for EASY installation
- 37" front grille standard
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Hand-crafted in the USA
|Specifications||Big Woods Hearthwarmer-II|
|A Back Width||B Front Width|
|Actual HW-II Dimensions||19"||31 1/2"|
|Minimum Firebox Dimensions||19 1/2"||32"|
|Actual HW-II Dimensions||21"|
|Minimum Firebox Dimensions||21 1/2"|
|This product is currently not available.|
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days.
Please call or email for information regarding Big Woods products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.